Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Here comes the sun.


Here comes the sun.
Originally uploaded by norbography.
Another early rise to try and capture a nice sunset. I was at Eden last night and because I arrived pretty late, I didnt get any pics or an idea where the sun would rise. So I took a bit of a punt and drove down a very dark driveway marked coastal patrol. As you can see from the photo it turned out to be a reasonable spot.

I set the tripod up and bolted on the wide angle lense and waited. I could smell rain and was worried that I would get wet. But, once again mother nature was a good old girl and the rain came once I was done. While I was snapping away, and things were getting brighter, I turned around whilst having a stretch and a yawn and spotted a ripper rainbow. I quickly spun around and grabbed a few shots of it. See them on my Flickr site.

I left Eden and drove to Bega and Tathra. The famous historic wharf at Tathra was being rebuilt and it was pretty much closed off. Bitter of a bugger. So after a quick breakky, it was off to Narooma.

I had heard a bit about Narooma, all good and it didn't dissapoint. Like Lakes Entrance, it is a photographers dream. Snapped off a load of shots this afternoon and got a few nice shots. Up early tomorrow and off to Mogo Zoo, Batemans Bay and Culburra Beach. Due to the fact that I don't have internet, this post will have to go up when I next get net access.

1 comment:

fourth said...

excellent norbs.